Inkaholics

Saturday 21 November 2015

Challenge #96- Photo Inkspiration




Welcome back! This week we have an inkspirational photo for you. 
Please welcome our wonderful Guest Designer:

Asha 








Hello! My name is Asha - animal lover and the person behind Sunny Summer Crafts.  4 years ago I had the brilliant idea of making a scrapbook album of my friend's wedding. I instantly fell in love cardmaking and have made hundreds of cards since. Sadly the wedding album remains unfinished! I don't subscribe to any crafting style and will go with whatever takes my fancy. Right now I am engaged in a torrid affair with my Faber-Castell Polychromo pencils.  


Here's some inspiration from our Design Team: 


Shauna





We will be choosing  a top pick/s from this challenge and inviting one entrant to join us as a Guest Designer. 

We're sorry that we may not be able to comment on cards that are uploaded to galleries where we have to register to comment (eg Splitcoast Stampers), or where word verification is enabled. When we can view your card, however, we will still consider it for our top picks.





2 comments:

Peanut said...

Thank you so much for inviting me to join you thins fortnight as GD. As always, the DT makes are beyond awesome!
x Asha

Darnell said...

Congratulations to Asha and beautiful Guest card! The DT cards are also outstanding!! Thank you! Hugs, Darnell