Inkaholics

Saturday 17 March 2018

Top Picks Coffee Photo

Current challenge HERE.

Thank you to all those who played along in coffee cup photo challenge!

These are our top picks:


Cathy
We love how she used a simple layout with the coffee inspired colors! Her translation of the photo is great with this fantastic butterfly feature!


Chrissie
 
We love how her stenciled background gives such an artsy look to this card! Her double layered butterfly is a wonderful addition!


Deanne
We love her coffee themed card! The background, the focal point, and the little heart are just wonderful among all the rich colors!



Congratulations to our top picks!
Grab your badge:

3 comments:

Chrissie said...

Thank you so much for including me in you Top Picks, I couldn’t be more pleased!

Cathy said...

Thankk you so much for selecting my card as a top pick and congrats to the other winners too, Cathy x

Deanne Saunders said...

Thanks so much!!! I have my badge proudly displayed on my blog!!